Friday, April 20, 2018

Painted Glass Roses

Yesterday I shared a card using the Painted Glass Suite and today I have another card featuring that suite.  It is truly one of my favorite suites in the catalog!  I stamped and colored a bunch of roses with my blends.  I still have some spare ones on my desk that I didn't use.  I cut them out with the coordinating framelits and I also cut out that gorgeous black window frame!
I adhered the frame to my card with some fine tip glue then I used my blends to color that in too.  I love the look of it.  The greeting is also from the set and I used the flowers to finish off the frame and the card.  Such a sweet pretty and simple card that looks like you spent hours on it!  This is a suite you'll have to have!!!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: