Tuesday, April 17, 2018

New Colors and Enjoy Life

By now you're all caught up on the new Color Revamp.  If not check out this post I did last week that explains it all.  I'm so excited about the new colors!  I spent a lot of time last week redoing my filing cabinet where I store all my cardstock.  Files had to be relabled, moved, new ones added.  It meant I got to pull out my label maker so I was happy!  I always cut a small piece of cardstock to stick in the plastic tab that divides each color.  After I was done doing all the new colors I had LOTS of 1/2" strips of cardstock in all the new colors.  I decided to cover a piece of cardstock and make a card with them. 
Some of the strips I cut down to 1/4", some I left at 1/2" I adhered them all diagonally and then stamped and heat embossed in clear an image from the new Enjoy Life set over.  The greeting is also embossed on Vellum and is also from the new Enjoy Life set.  I love all the new colors especially all lined up on a card like this, so pretty!!!!  Plus a great way to use up those scraps!!!

These are all products you can't get until June with the new catalog.  However if the new colors and the awesome Enjoy Life are on your wish list considering joining my team in May and you can get them in your starter kit or join my team today and preorder these and other amazing products in May!  

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: