Friday, April 6, 2018

Just Add Color DSP

I was going through my stash of supplies and I was pulling out some stuff I haven't used in a while.  This DSP was one of those items.  The Just Add Color DSP is an amazing pack.  There's lots of fun patterns and you can customize them to any colors you want for any project. It's easy to customize with makers, Stampin' Blends, watercoloring and more!  I went with the feathers and I added color to them quickly with a sponge dauber. 
I fussy cut each of the flowers and added them to a black piece of cardstock to really make them pop! I finished the card with a white embossed greeting, some DSP and some gold glimmer paper.  I added a white border with a ruler and white gel pen.  I love the look this gives and how quick and easy it was!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: