Monday, April 23, 2018

Animal Outing Trio

I can tell this set will get used A LOT!!!  My kids love these animal images and I think they're pretty cute too!!!  I saw this card on Mindy's blog and LOVED the simplicity of it, obviously I had to create my own versions!!!  I used my Stampin' Blends to color all my images.  I used the same products on all of my cards.  The DSP banners is a new DSP coming in MAY!  It's part of the Share What You Love Suite coming soon!!  For my giraffe I used Daffodil Delight and Pumpkin Pie Blends and mounted it on a Daffodil Delight card base.  
For my rhino card I used Smoky Slate blends for the rhino and Rich Razzleberry for the bird.  All the animals are outlined in Pool Party blends to add a little dimension.  I used a Rich Razzleberry card base for this one to bring in the color from the bird. 
Finally for the kangaroo I used Crumb Cake blends on the Kangaroo with a little of the Ivory blend on the pouch.  The koala in the pouch is colored with Smoky Slate Blends.  I grounded the kangaroo and rhino with some grass and the Old Olive blends.  The kangaroo is on a Crumb Cake base.  LOVE all of these cards!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!! 

No comments: