Monday, April 16, 2018

Animal Outing Masking

I have had soooo much fun playing with all new stuff!!!  I have lots of cards with brand new products to share over the next week or so! Most of these products won't be available until June.  However if you LOVE something and can't wait until June contact me about joining and in May you can get BRAND NEW stuff in your starter kit!!  Yay!!!!  What's better than brand new stuff and joining my awesome team!!!??!  Today I have 2 super cute cards made with the new Animal Outing set.  We got this set free at On Stage and it is soooo cute!!!  I haven't been able to put it down!!!  I did a Facebook Live video last week on how I did the masking and stamping of these cards so check that out below.  I stamped them all identical then colored them with our Stampin' Blends and Watercolor Pencils.  This first card is done with the blends and you can see how bold and vibrant that color is.  Plus the coloring is super smooth and just beautiful!!!   
This one done with the Watercolor Pencils gives a softer look.  I think I actually prefer this one.  While I love coloring with the Blends I LOVE the natural organic look to watercoloring on this card.  Both are super cute and you can't go wrong with either!  Remember to get these products early in May you need to join my team!!  Contact me today to join or JOIN NOW!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Wonderful tip. Thank you for sharing!

Brenda H. said...

Awesome video & adorable cards . . . thanks for sharing!