Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Picture Perfect Birthday Four Ways

Picture Perfect Birthday was not originally on my wishlist from the Occasions Catalog.  I soon realized what I was missing out on and had to have it! Since then it's been one of my most used sets and I LOVE IT!  I hope this one sticks around for a while! I made a stack of 4 cards using this set and I can't even tell you which one I love the most! This first one is so cute and easy I paired it with the Pick a Pattern DSP and added some ribbon.  
The second card is a 'CASE' (CASE=Copy And Share Everything) from the front of the Occasions catalog.  I changed up some colors and the greeting but the inspiration was straight from the catalog! There's so many samples and SU has the best artists creating these samples.  Use them and CASE them too!  I added some sequins from the Tutti-Frutti Suite to finish this card.  
I think I love the colors on this card the most! It's so bright and fun, how can this card NOT make someone smile!?!  I love this color combo of Tempting Turquoise, Lemon Lime Twist, Flirty Flamingo and Peekaboo Peach with a little black thrown in there too!
The final card is probably my favorite.  I know I said I couldn't pick a favorite but if I could it would be this one.....or the candle one......AHHH I can't decide!!!  This one is pretty awesome!  I love the repeated stamped greeting on the card base.  I was inspired by this card by Dawn Olchefske to do the tone on tone stamping in black, and boy to I LOVE IT!!!! 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!

No comments: