Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Five Ways To Color Petal Passion DSP

I found some more pictures from Craft Weekend that I never shared. At the weekend I did a quick demo on five different ways to add color to our Petal Passion DSP from the Occasions Catalog.  The first is with a color spritzer.  I added 1-2 drops of Berry Burst Reinker to a color spritzer filled with water.  I sprayed my piece of DSP concentrating more spray on the bottom for a slightly darker shade. I used my heat tool to dry it and finished the card with the Celebrate You Thinlits.
The second way to add color is with our Stampin' Write Markers.  This was an easy pattern to add color to, I just randomly dotted some Tempting Turquoise, Rich Razzleberry, Peekaboo Peach and Lemon Lime twist around and added to a card.  So cute!
The next way is with Watercolor Pencils.  I colored the flowers with the Rich Razzleberry and a little of the Real Red then blended them together with a blender pen. I finished the coloring with the Daffodil Delight and Old Olive pencils and finally with some stamped images and sequins.  
The forth way to add color is with ink and Sponge Daubers. I used Bermuda Bay on the bottom, Tempting Turquoise in the center and Pool Party on the top and blended them all together using sponge daubers.  I love the gradient look! The card was finished with a white heat embossed greeting and a glimmer paper die cut from the Petals and More Thinlits.  So pretty!
The final way to add color to the Petal Passion DSP is with the Stampin' Blends.  This is my favorite way to color this paper, especially this pattern! I've cut up this sheet and take them to go with my Blends and color while waiting for kids, or killing time wherever! Every sheet is different and so pretty! 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: