Thursday, March 15, 2018

Eclectic Expressions Three Ways

There's just over two weeks left of Sale-a-Bration and if you haven't gotten this set yet, make sure you earn it free before it's gone! Eclectic Expressions is so much fun to play with and it makes some amazing backgrounds and cards! I love this first card! I used it as a make and take and a workshop I did recently.  This card could easily be customized to any color combo or any occasion! I love the sequin trim added on the side.   
This card is a great example of 2nd, 3rd, etc generation stamping.  For each column I only inked up the stamp once and stamped the top one first, then without reinking I went down the column stamping over and over so the circles got lighter and lighter.  For the smaller circle I inked it up every time for that pop of color. I love how the circles gradually get lighter in color! You could do this with any colors, I used Berry Burst.  Darker colors will work better as they'll last through more generations of stamping. 
I'm so in love with the circles from this set!  I used 3 different colors and over lapped them over and over.  I used Tempting Turquoise, Island Indigo and Bermuda Bay.  I added some vellum over the top so that the pattern wouldn't over take the card.  I love how the vellum softens any background! There is so much you can do with this set!  Don't miss out on getting it!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: