Thursday, February 15, 2018

Brusho Butterfly

I shared one example with Brusho yesterday and the technique I used on yesterdays card will leave you with different results every time.  If you're looking for a more controlled way to use Brusho I have this card to share. I Gold Heat Embossed the butterfly but instead of sprinkling the Brusho over the image I sprinkled some on some wax paper then dropped water onto it.  Doing it this way gave me a 'pool of paint' to work with and I could paint the image as I would using ink.  I like this way of using Brusho more than the sprinkle method.  I like the control it gives, and because Brusho is a watercolor tool, the colors blend easily and effortlessly.  For the butterfly I only used the Prussian Blue and the Brilliant Red.  With just these two colors I ended up with a variety of shades.  I have one more sample using Brusho that I'm sharing tomorrow!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: