Monday, February 19, 2018

80's Cassette Tapes

Over the weekend was our 80's Craft Weekend and it was Totally Rad! I can't wait to share all that I created as well as a full wrap up and all the projects I made leading up to the weekend. Look for the full update later this month.  I have sooooo many pre-weekend projects to share first! Get ready for a blast from the past, starting with the adorable cassette tapes! They're so cute!  They're pretty close to the actual size of cassettes.  We added them to the front of everyone's pencil and notepad holder.  They weren't added on until set up at the hotel or I'd have a final picture for you.  Look for them in the 80's recap post! Every tape had a different hit song from the 80's on it.  So cute!!!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!

No comments: