Friday, December 1, 2017

Tri Fold Graceful Garden Birthday

Birthday's are special things, when your BFF has a birthday you have to make a pretty special card for a pretty special person! This card took quite a while but it was fun to make.  There's lots of fussy cutting, coloring and trimming.  But the final card is so pretty and so worth it!  I stamped and colored a bunch of flowers from the Graceful Garden set with the my Stampin' Blends. Then I fussy cut them all out.  For my card I used 2 card bases and adhered the backs together so one opens along the top and the other opens along the bottom giving lots of opportunities to stamp!   The top card I cut into a point. I wasn't too exact with this, I didn't need it to be centered so I pretty much just cut with my trimmer. 
When you lift the first cardbase up you get this on this inside.  This layer opens with a fold along the bottom.  I have to apologize for my pictures too. My kids both had science experiments for the science fair being done in the house last week and they were using my camera to photograph their experiments and had changed all my settings, something I didn't realize until I uploaded the pictures to my computer, by then the card was already mailed.  The colors are little off and wonky! 
I love this card and the colors!  I used the Petal Garden DSP and used the colors in the DSP for my inspiration for my card.  The flowers are colored in Calypso Coral, Rich Razzleberry and Daffodil Delight.  The leaves are Old Olive.  The card bases are made from Old Olive and Calypso Coral Card Stocks.  I hope you enjoy!  I'm off to preorder some NEW Occassions and Sale-a-Bration goodies!  Yay!  Look for lots of sneak peeks coming soon!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Tri Fold Graceful Garden Birthday card looks epic. It looks easy to make so I am surely going to give it a try. Well, I too need to host the DIY party at some garden Chicago venues for my son so need loads of ideas for Super Mario themed party crafts. It will be great if you can share some inspirations here.