Friday, November 24, 2017

Gift Of Soup

Last week at my class I gave these cute gifts away to my guests.  They're so cute and easy and perfect for anyone feeling under the weather.  I used our retired Gift Card Enclosure packs.  We used to sell them years ago, recently I found a bunch in my box of "boxes and bags".  I love all our gift-able items, but I tend more to be a collector then a giver so I'm working on that!   
The idea for the soup packet came from this cute idea by Sharon that I saw on Pintrest.  It was too cute to pass up.  I looked through all my stamps for a cute get well sentiment and I love this one from Watts of Occasions.  I dressed up the packet with Lemon Lime Twist Cardstock and DSP and added a pop of red to match the printing on the soup.  'Souper' easy fun and cute!!!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!   

No comments: