Monday, September 18, 2017

Graceful Birthday

I love coloring images like this rose from the Graceful Garden stamp set.  I think it's so pretty and lots of fun to color.  Often what I'll do, to hopefully save time down the road, is stamp a bunch of flowers (or whatever image I'm coloring) and take them in the car with me when I go pick up my kids from school.  I bring along a few items to color with and I color on the go.  Then I have a nice stack of colored images so when I need a card in a hurry I can grab one and attach it to a card and have a beautiful card in no time!  
The background is a simple watercolor wash with some Tranquil Tide and Soft Sky ink.  I heat embossed a greeting and punched some leaves out of vellum.  Basically this card was done!  So fun and quick with my pre-colored pieces ready to go! 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!

No comments: