Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Day 3: Week of Great Big Greetings

The Great Big Greetings set is perfect for masculine cards.  but I thought that I would turn this 'You're awesome' sentiment into card more suitable for a girl.  I started by clear embossing the greeting on some Crumb Cake cardstock.  Then I cut it out with the Stitched Shapes framelits.  I pulled out my Foil Frenzy DSP because it's sooooo pretty!  
After attaching the greeting to the DSP I still felt like it needed something so I stamped and fussy cut some flowers from the Happy Birthday Gorgeous set and punched some leaves with our new Leaf Punch in the Holiday Catalog-(Seriously this is one of my favorite punches!). To finish it, I added a bow with some White Sheer Ribbon.  So pretty! 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: