Thursday, August 10, 2017

Scraps Challenge

I issue my team challenges every month, this one I'm super excited about because I KNOW every single member of my team has paper scraps, large or small!!!  We all got 'em! Now I would classify the 'scrap' I used on these cards to be on the larger side for sure.  But nonetheless they were scraps left over from some DSP that I cut for a class and I was left with these ends.  This DSP is the Petal Garden DSP 6x6 stack.  IT. IS. SO. GORGEOUS. WOW! Every page of this DSP is amazing, I have 2 packs so that says a lot! The patterns are so beautiful they can be the focus of cards...like I used them for! 
I simply stamped a greeting on the DSP and let the paper do all the work!  I added a white embossed greeting and to some of them I added some black twine.  But just between you and me I think I love the ones without the twine better! These cards were so quick and simple to make I ended up making 6 of them!  So rustle around your scraps and make a card with them!  No paper left behind!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!

No comments: