Monday, August 21, 2017

Peace on Earth Plus An Announcement!

Making Christmas cards in August when it's 90 degrees outside is pretty strange.  But when you have a pile of fun brand new holiday stuff how can you resist!!  This card is simple but so elegant and beautiful.  The snowflake is a new embossing folder in the Holiday Catalog and I embossed it on our new Champagne Foil. so. beautiful. wow! I'm in love with this foil!
After I embossed the snowflake I didn't want to cover it up so I heat embossed a greeting from the Carols of Christmas set on some vellum and wrapped it around the foil.  I love this look!  Plus it makes for a fairly simple card. 

Now for an amazing announcement! I got this news on Friday afternoon and I'm still so excited!  I can't wait!!!  I'm busily prepping for my Tips and Techniques Summit in September.  This will be an event not to be missed.  Even more so now that the one and only Shannon West is attending.  YES you read that right.  Shannon West from the Stampin' Up! home office will be attending my event!!!  How amazing and cool is that!!!  I'm completely honored!!! If you want to be there to give Shannon a hug and see her in all her amazing-ness make sure you register for my Summit. All details and the link to register are here.  HURRY space is limited and are starting to go fast!  I can't wait! Don't miss this event!!!!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!  

No comments: