Wednesday, July 19, 2017

You're The Best and Messy Watercoloring

I'm all about the quick cards this week as you can tell.  I'm finishing up my craft weekend preparing today and I leave tomorrow!!!  Can't wait!!!  So I'm working with minimal supplies here!  This card was so much fun to make and so simple!  I stamped the greeting on some Shimmery White cardstock then just did some quick messy watercoloring over it.  I got the cardstock wet and dropped in color.  That's pretty much it. The colors I used were Lemon Lime Twist, Berry Burst and Peekaboo Peach. 
After it dried I went in with some darker colors to add some layers of texture but it didn't need much help it already looked amazing!  I added a white heat embossed greeting, sequins and thread to the card and it was done!  Simple and fun!  My kind of card for sure!!!

No comments: