Thursday, July 6, 2017

Slow Sloth

This sloth from the new Quirky Critters set is soooooo adorable!!!  I love him!!!!!  This card was a labor of love!!  That sloth is fussy cut!  Yes!  Fussy cut!  Plus not only is he fussy cut some of him was fussy cut with an xacto knife!  Whoa!  But he came out so cute it was definitely worth it!  I stamped him on some Shimmer White Cardstock and then colored him with some Blender Pens and Watercolor Pencils.  It's such a small area that the Blender Pens worked better than an aqua painter.    
He's popped up on some new Mini Dimensionals to add some extra dimension and boy are those mini dimensionals so much fun!  They're my new favorite, by far!!!!  I added some extra leaves on the branch with the Tree Builder punch.  All the critters in the set are so much fun, but I think this cute sloth is my favorite!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!! 

1 comment:

Cheryl Hamilton said...

He's adorable!! How did I miss him? Love the branch- the way it's placed in the circle!