Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Magical Mermaid

I love this new Magical Mermaid set!!  I had so much fun making this card!  The front of the card is vellum, which makes it a really fun ocean.  I added some color to the vellum with my ink pads and did a little stamping on them.  I used the White accents (minus the white backing) to add some drops or bubbles to the ocean.  
For the mermaid, I watercolored her using a Wink of Stella pen then I used my fine tip glue pen to cover her entire tail.  This gives a nice shiny, glossy look.  Because the front is vellum you can see everything from the inside, to hide the adhesive on the mermaid I fussy cut another mermaid and adhered it on the inside.  This is a really fun card.  I have sooooooooooooo many ideas for this mermaid.  I can't wait to put them all in action next week at Craft Weekend!!!!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: