Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Two Pigs, Two Cards

 I have the last two little piggys to share today.  They're super cute and on a simple notecard, these card couldn't be easier! I even used our pre-cut White Note cards to save even more time!  I stamped some clouds and fussy cut the pigs and ink blended them to add some shading.  Super simple and fun! 
 Now on the outside these two cards look pretty identical and for the most part they are.  The cards are stamped the same and both say '...says Thanks' inside.  But what makes the second card stand apart from the first is this....
..the little pig is popped up on a spring instead of dimensionals so he wiggles and shakes and it's just so stinkin' cute! I could play with this card all day!  So cute!!  I got the springs from a big box craft store but you could also get the same effect with a small piece of cardstock accordion folded a couple times.  It wouldn't wiggle and shake as much but it still would a little.  So fun! 

No comments: