Monday, June 26, 2017

Stamp Camp #1

My new Catalog Stamp Camp was last weekend and it was a blast as it always is.  We kicked it off with our HUGE retired stamp set sale then my guests were invited into stamp camp where they made 6 cards using all new stamps and accessories.   Everyone who attended got their own set of the new 2017-2019 In Color Markers, a new catalog, bookmark and wishlist. 


I said above that they made 6 cards.  I have 3 to share today and 3 to share tomorrow.  I loved all of the cards this year.  They all feature at least one new In Color and all brand new stamps.  This years In Colors are so much fun to work with and goodness knows there's not a shortage of stamps on my wishlist!  I loved this So Many Shells set the moment I saw it.  The greetings are all pretty amazing!   
The Lovely Friends set, remains a favorite of mine and I can't get enough of heat embossing this sentiment. Oh! and can we talk about how great Tranquil Tide and Gold are!?!
I'm not a coffee lover but I had to have the Coffee Cafe set!  I had to!!!  It's so flipping cute and even though I don't drink coffee I have friends that do!  I'll share the other 3 cards tomorrow!



I always want to share pictures of my event and I never remember to take pictures.  I think it's really more that I'm just too busy to think about it, next time I'm going to designate a picture-taker.  My downline took these pictures for me, thanks to them!  I love doing our sale.  I love having the opportunity for our stuff to find new homes.  We had a great turnout for the sale. Thanks to all who came and shopped!    

Stamp Camp was also great!  I had the honor of meeting Laura there.  She's a longtime follower of my blog and came all the way from San Diego to attend stamp camp.  I was so blessed she was there!  Thanks so much to everyone who attended stamp camp.  This event is a lot of work to prep, but it's because of the amazing people that I get to see and chat with that makes all the hours of prep worth it!!  I think I have the best guests attending my classes, I'm a little biased though :) 


No comments: