Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Rose Wonder Amazing!

There are always those stamp sets that you use over and over again and every time the cards are just more and more stunning.  I think Rose Wonder is one of those sets.  I've never seen a card I didn't love with this set!  Wedding season, along with graduation season has hit our neck of the woods.  Our weekends in May are filling up fast!  This card is for a wedding and I have a gift box that coordinates with this card to share tomorrow! 
I wanted to try a 'messy' watercolor for this card.  I embossed the flower in gold then I added a little water to each petal and dropped in some Peekaboo Peach, I let it sit for a minute but before it was completely dry I added some Calypso Coral, then let it dry.  This gives a beautiful color to each petal letting those colors blend organically.  I did the same to the leaves using Pear Pizzazz and Lemon Lime Twist.  I love the look!!!!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!    

No comments: