Thursday, May 11, 2017

Rooster and Wood Words

I have neglected all other responsibilities this past week and played with my new stamps so much!  I love all the new colors!  I cannot stop using them!  I love the new products!  I'm having so much fun with all my new stuff!!!!  One of my favorites is this Wood Words set.  I love the fun images, come on that rooster is so cute! There's also a circle, star, moon, heart.  I love them! 

  
When you bundle the set and framelits you get the framelits to make this adorable wood crate! The crate is so easy to make and it's the perfect size for 3x3 cards.  What a fun gift! 
I made 5 of these cute cards to put in the wood crate.  So cute and so quick and easy!  I have so much more to show you, lots with this Wood Words stamp set, lots and lots with the new colors!  I can't wait!  keep checking back! 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: