Monday, May 29, 2017

Paper Sampler Reference Binder

Obviously, I've taken a longer weekend than normal, but I'll be back tomorrow with more card projects to share.  I've been busy prepping the June class and the kids last day of school was last week, complete with  activities at the school every day!  We've been busy and we're looking forward to some downtime.

Today I wanted to share about one of my team memebers! I have a an awesome group of team members, I'm always happy to brag about them. One member of my downline has created a Paper Sampler Reference Binder. It's an amazing product and a great tool for demonstrators for classes!  I'm so excited to have this tool to share with my customers.  DSP is so hard to tell if you love it in the catalog.  Most of the time I have to see it in person and I know my customers feel that way too.  I'm also going to love that she lists and pictures the coordinating colors with the DSP  so I can easily see what will work together for a class or a big project. This is so exciting!  Check out her blog to learn more and to order yours today!

I'll be back tomorrow with some stamped items :)

Thanks for looking, see you soon!
 

No comments: