Friday, May 19, 2017

Messy Crafting Forever

Crafting Forever is a must have for every single stamper and crafter out there!  There's so many amazing images that connect all of us in the crafting world together.  Like this sentiment, 'Do Something Creative Everyday'.  I think we can all agree that when we're creative the world is a better place.  So let's all be creative every day and spread love and kindness around with our crafts!  Who doesn't love a card in the mail?!  Or a handmade gift!?!  I know I love them! 
For today's card I heat embossed the image and really messy watercolored it!  You might remember my other 'messy watercoloring' card with this same set from last week.  This was done the same way and I tried to pull in all the In Colors as well as some neutral tones to make those In Colors pop.  Can we just talk about that Lemon Lime ribbon for a minute and how yummy it is??!!  If you don't think you're going to like Lemon Lime Twist I challenge you to give it a try, I know when I first saw it I wasn't so sure but I'm telling you from experience it's the perfect color and you'll love it too! 

No comments: