Friday, May 5, 2017

Lego Of My Card

I have what is probably the quickest and cutest and coolest punch art ever!  I'm so excited about this card!  It came out so cute and literally took 5 minutes.  I want to make a stack of these Lego head cards with all different faces.  Wouldn't that be the cutest!!!!!  I made two of these cards.  I have 2 nephews having birthday's next week.  I struggle with masculine cards anyway, much less masculine cards for boys!  Somehow this popped in my head and boy did it work out!  I used one punch-ONE PUNCH for this card!  The Balloon Bouquet punch.  His glasses are the larger balloon punch cut in a little more than half and some scrap black.  The smile is just a sliver of the large balloon.  
The Happy Celebrations set had the perfect greeting and font to go with these mini-figure heads.  So stinkin' cute.  I hope they'll be a big hit with the boys.  I'm hoping to find time this weekend to make more!!!  What Lego faces are your favorite?

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: