Friday, April 7, 2017

Melon Mambo In This World

I have another tic tac toe from my board!  Feel free to play along too!  I gave my team this challenge earlier this month.  You choose a tic tac toe and make a project with the required elements.  I'm doing all 8 of them (3 horizontal, 3 vertical, 2 diagonal).  Today's winning elements are Melon Mambo, Add Sparkle and Die Cut.
Our catalogs are packed with amazing products and samples.  So much so that every time you go through the catalog you're bound to see something new.  I had a customer buy this set a few months ago and I didn't recognize the set name, In This World, so I looked it up and lo and behold it was a set that I. Had. To. Have. Cause isn't that the way it always works out.  Anyway I'm really loving this stamp set and I can't believe that I looked over it for so many months!    
Back to the tic tac toe challenge, I made my butterfly Melon Mambo to check that off the list and I used my Stitched Shapes Framelits and for the sparkle I colored my butterfly with a Wink of Stella pen.  It's hard to pick up in the picture but this image is sooooo sparkly!  I also used my gold Wink of Stella to add some sparkling gold splatter on this card.  I love it!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!! 

No comments: