Thursday, April 27, 2017

Best Wishes

Last week I attended a wedding, tis the season for weddings I think :)  Of course I needed a card for my gift.  This card has lots and lots of layers and details.  It was one of those cards where I wasn't sure where to stop so I kept adding things to it.  I think in the end everything works but thank goodness it was hand delivered, this card is not post office friendly with the amount of dimensionals on it LOL.  If you know me and dimensionals you can only imagine! 
I colored the flower with Perfect Plum ink and my Wink of Stella pen, so not only does it have that watercolored look it's super sparkly too!  I fussy cut every element out and attached it to the doily with lots of dimensionals.  The doily is on a banner that is embossed with the hexagon folder then attached to some vellum for an added layer.  Finally I white heat embossed the greeting and used, yep you guessed it, dimensionals!  It's very pretty, but it was very time consuming.  But totally worth it! 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!

No comments: