Wednesday, March 1, 2017

What's Your Perspective

This card will either be a card you love or you hate.  I think it's hilarious.  I made 3 of them though I'm not quite sure who or when I will send them.  I also want to say that, while I love this idea, this was not my original idea.  I completely copied this card from another demonstrator, Kimberly Morris, you can check out her blog here.  She posted this card on a demonstrator only Facebook page and it was hilarious and I had to make it! 
I knew going into the weekend I would be making this card so I had the inside greeting pre-printed at home.  I love sarcastic humor, I'm very sarcastic so I really love this card.  I want to know, love or hate?  Comment below and share with me!  This concludes my cards from the Mardi Gras Craft weekend.  I didn't make a huge stack but I love what I did come home with!  I can't wait for the next craft weekend which won't happen until JULY!  YIKES!!!!  Well it will be here before we know it!  It is after all the first day in March already!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BWAAHHAAHAAA!