Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Quick Cards

Last week I held my monthly class at Panara Bread.  I had a great turnout and was so excited to see so many friends. These are the two cards that they got to make they're both quick and easy, but so cute and easy to duplicate if you needed a stack of cards.  This sweet Easter one would be cute as a tag too.  I love all the splatter in the background, reminds me of speckled Easter eggs!  
The Delicate Details set is going to end Sale-a-Bration as one of my favorites, it started as my least favorite so it's made quite the leap to first!  This card is so sweet and beautiful.  You could make a whole set of these cards in rainbow colors as a gift, you could add a different greeting on all of them.  There are endless possibilities!  I love this one one!  My next Panara class is on April 5 at 9am, plan to join me at that one if you missed this one! Panara Bread at I25 and Jefferson in Albuquerque 9am-10:30am.  You can make two simple cards for only $5.  This is a great chance to make a couple cards or introduce a new friend to stamping.  I know this is during the work day for some of you.  I’m hoping to reach out to some mom’s who stay home or people who work later in the day or on weekends and can’t attend a regular class.  Even if you can’t attend if you refer a friend who’s new to me and they attend a Panara class and mention your name you’ll get a free gift!!!  Send your friends to me!  RSVP’s are helpful but not required for this class.

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: