Wednesday, January 18, 2017

You're Hot

I had a meeting with my downline and fellow demonstrators last night.  Prior to the meeting I asked what they would like to know more about.  They all wanted to see samples with the new Watercolor Pencils.  Well I'm a big fan of them so of course I brought those to make some cards.  I have 3 cards to share with the watercolor pencils, I'll share them the rest of the week so keep checking back.  Today I have this super cute card!!  I was completely inspired by Mindy's card here.  She's super talented and this card was too cute not to create myself!!!!
The watercolor pencils are so fun and they blend so easily!  To color the mitt I used a pencil and added color to the bottom and a little on the sides.  I used an aqua painter to pull and blend the color.  It really is just that simple!  I love to use our Shimmery White paper to watercolor on, our Watercolor paper is also a good choice.  I love the results.  But you can do so much more than just color an image with them....check back tomorrow! 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!

No comments: