Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Shaker Cards

Last night was my Advanced Stampers Technique Class, this time we learned all about shaker cards.  I LOVE shaker cards!  They're so much fun to receive, they're fun to give and of course they're fun to make!  Once you get that first shaker card out of the way, you'll be making shaker cards all the time!!   These were the two make and takes that we made.  They're pretty simple, as the class was more to learn the basics and tips and tricks of a shaker card.  The birthday balloon one is super cute though!!! 
And who doesn't love this monster!!!?!?!  He's so stinking adorable.  I love that the sequins shake around in his tummy!!!  So fun!!!  I colored him with some ink and blender pens, which leaves a fun fur like look.  I also think he'd be really cute to stamp on some DSP and then cut him out. 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: