Friday, December 2, 2016

Thankful Challenge


You may have guessed by now that I love to give my downline challenges to get them stamping.  Plus I know how talented they all are and I want to see their work and be inspired by them too!!!  In November I gave them a challenge to mail at least 3 cards to people to tell them they were thankful they were in their lives.  This one is from Anne.



 

So many of them participated with more than 3 cards so I know that there was many cards of thankfulness being sent all over the place last month!  Yay!  I was so thankful myself to be the lucky recipient of a few of those cards too!!!  This card is from Nikki. 
This card is from Kim.  They all had the sweetest messages inside them!  While I never intended them to send them to me I'm so grateful to be a part of their lives and even more blessed that they're a part of mine!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

No comments: