Friday, December 16, 2016

Non Traditional Challenge

I'm showing off some of my demo friends cards again!!  A couple weeks ago I posted that I wanted to see Christmas cards in non-traditional Christmas colors.  A few played along with my challenge and the cards are so fun!!!!  This one is from Kristin.  I love that watercolored look.  
This Carol's.  First of all it has glitter so obviously I love it!  I love the pink too.  So cute!!!!  
This is Anne's.  Her little mouse is so cute watercolored!!!

Finally Kim's. I love these soft subtles colors together and all the rhinestones!  Great job ladies.  Next week I have tons of NEW stuff to share!!  I've been playing with all my new Occasions and Sale-a-Bration Catalog toys and I have tons and tons to share!!!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: