Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Birthday Blooms and Wishes

Believe it or not I struggle with floral stamp sets.  You wouldn't know that because I have a trillion of them. But when stamping a background of floral images I really struggle with the balance and where to put them and what colors work together, ahhhh!!!!  So you can understand my anxiety when making this card.  Over all I'm pleased with how it came out even though it looks more planned then randomly placed flowers.    
I love the greeting embossed on black and the little pop of the doily on the bottom.  So pretty!!!  I used some Emerald Envy Ink and my Wink of Stella Pen to add 'splatters' of green instead of leaves.  I love the sparkly splatters, not sure why I've never done that before, it won't be the last time!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: