Monday, November 7, 2016

Clean And Simple Class

I had a class on Saturday themed Clean and Simple.  My guests got to make 5 cards that are all easy and quick to put together.  You could easily make any of these quickly and in larger quantities.  This Christmas one is super cute!!!  I used the Tin of Tags set and the Tag Topper Punch.  The greeting is embossed with Silver Embossing Powder and really that is the part that takes the longest on this card, and we all know how quickly embossing works :) 
This card is one of my favorites.  This is a great one just to have on hand for anyone.  The hardest part on this card is cutting the cardstock at an angle like that.  I just eyeballed my example then made a template to cut off of after that.  The top and the bottom pieces are the same size so you could have a bunch cut and just pull them out when needed. 
I love this super cute and simple Christmas card.  With the help of the Candy Cane Lane DSP and the Gold Foil star this card really looks complete in just a few minutes. 
I love this card! I love that the Flower Flair Framelits are used on their own without the coordinating stamp set Flower Flair (we used that stamp set on the Daffodil Delight card above!).  Even though it's a great stamp set, sometimes the framelits are awesome enough to stand on their own.  This card has quick stamping and quick die cutting. 
This is my favorite card of the class.  I love that there's a window sheet that makes the butterfly look as if it's floating.  Sometimes cards don't have to be elaborate and layered to be beautiful!  Sometimes we need a quick go to card that we can make.

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!!

No comments: