Thursday, November 10, 2016

Cable Knit Sweaters

Last month I gave my downline and fellow demonstrators a challenge to create Christmas sweaters with the Cable Knit Embossing Folder.  Boy did they deliver!  They're all amazing!!!  Crystal did this one.  Isn't that gingerbread man peeking out the pocket cute! 
Anne did this one.  It's so cute!!! I love the cropped top sweater and the belly button ring!!!!  Super cute!!!! 
This is from Tracy, she went above and beyond!!  There's so much detail on this card!  I love it all!!!!! 
Kim made this one, and holy cleavage Batman!  This card is for that special someone ;)
Cindi did this one, I love all the torn pieces of cardstock to make the camo pattern!  So creative.  Oh and did you notice the chest hair. LOL!
This is Kristin's very classic and pretty. I love all of them!!!!  Big THANKS to my demos who participated!!!!!! 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: