Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Introducing Heather And Her Village

Over the weekend I joined some of my amazing demonstrator friends for a craft weekend in Raton, NM. We pilled into one car with all our craft stuff.  Our road trip was so much fun, can we just take a minute to point out how cute we are!  I got a lot done over the weekend and I'll share more in other posts.  This weekend was similar to the Albuquerque ones I help Michelle put on, but less stressful because I was just there to craft and have a good time!  It was a great weekend with amazing friends and we had so much fun in the car! There was talking, laughing, chatting, laughing, singing....no clapping though right Nikki ;) Such a good time! 

While at craft weekend I met Heather.  Heather is a pretty amazing crafter!  She's 17 years old (I think....I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong on that). She's a senior in high school as was there with her equally amazing mom Tracy (I could do a whole blog post with her creations too!).  Heather spent a lot of the weekend playing with the Home Sweet Home Bundle and her houses were all so adorable I asked if I could take pictures of all of them and share them with you guys. 
 Her Halloween house is so cute!  There's a ghost inside the house, I didn't get a good picture of that so you'll have to take my word.  I love the face on the front of the house and all the little elements around the house.  So cute!! 
 Her Thanksgiving house is super cute too!  Aren't those great colors for Thanksgiving.  I love the banner over the door and the pumpkins on either side of it! I love that all her doors open too! 
She cut out windows for the roof.  As someone who's put together one house, I know how much work goes into every one.  These houses are just so sweet and adorable!!! 
Oh and did you notice that little turkey on top of the Thanksgiving house.  Such attention to detail!   
After Thanksgiving comes Christmas, this sweet workshop looks like it could have come directly from the North Pole!  I love the scallops on the roof, the windows and the banner!  So cute!!!
There's even smoke coming out of the chimney!  I'm pretty sure I want my Christmas gifts made in that workshop, it's so cute and cozy! 
Finally, this last house is pretty amazing!  It's a Snoopy dog house!  Come on!  How stinkin' adorable is that idea!!!!! I was told that she drew and cut out snoopy, can we just take a moment to recognize that talent!  
You guys know that I love detail work and I love punch art and I love fussy cutting so all of these little homes just make my day to see them!!!!  I think Snoopy is pretty happy with this house too!  
Here's a picture of myself and Heather (try not to judge my freaky hair or lack of make up too much it was on day 3 of the 3 day craft weekend and we're all just lucky I didn't come to the craft room in my jammies ok!).  Heather of course is 17 and looks great all the time!  Thank you Heather for letting me share all your wonderful homes! 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: