Monday, September 12, 2016

Thank You Beary Much

Do you have the Baby Bear stamp set?  It's not just for baby cards you know.  There's about 14 million other ways to use this set....ok.....maybe not that many but it's a pretty useful set to have, especially if you love cute, cuddly bears!  The bears for these cards were actually stamped weeks ago and have just been sitting on my desk.  Truth is, I was just playing with colors.  I knew I'd eventually make them cards I just never really got around to it.  Then finally cleaned my desk and finished them.  They're pretty cute!
Of course changing the greeting would be easy and you could use it for a baby card, but if you're holding out on this set because it's a 'baby set' you're missing out! 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: