Friday, September 9, 2016

Christmas Card Stamp A Stack

For the last couple of weeks most of my spare time (ha!) has been consumed with planning my Christmas Card Stamp A Stack.  This is the single biggest class I do, this year I'm preparing it to be my biggest ever and I'm so excited!  Of course that also means more prep.  This class prep started this week and will continue for the next 5 weeks or so until the class in October!  I better get to work!!  These are 2 of the cards that didn't make the cut for this years class.  
So how do you attend this years class.  All the details are here.  Sign up must be done online.  At my stamp a stack you'll make 20 Christmas cards, 5 each of 4 designs.  Supplies will begin arriving today!!!  Gotta get to work!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: