Monday, September 19, 2016

Birthday Card Stamp A Stack

My birthday is in September, it was a couple weeks ago.  But because my birthday is in September it's become a tradition that my September class is a Birthday Card Stamp a Stack.  My guests get to make 12 cards, 3 each of these four designs.  It's a popular class and I love hosting it, plus we always have cake so there's that to draw people in :)  The cards are pretty quick and simple, because they're making 12 I don't make them too complicated.  
Any one of these cards can be modified with different colors to suit whomever your making the card for.  This Melon Mambo Balloon card is adorable, but the balloon would look great in any color and can easily be made into a masculine card.  I know we all need those!  
I love this kite balloon with the Swirly Bird set but again, these kites can be any color!  I especially love them in Elegant Eggplant though :)
This is my favorite card!  I'm not a big orange fan but boy oh boy Peekaboo Peach is sure becoming a go to color for me!  I love it!!!!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

No comments: