Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Swapping Cards

At Sorority Weekend we had a little 3x4 card swap.  The rules were it had to be 3x4, just the front of the card.  I made the required amount for these, then you swap and get a bunch of different ones.  In the end you're left with tons of cute 3x4 cards. They're the perfect size to stick on a note card and BOOM, instant card!  Isn't that a cute idea!!!!??!  You can also use them in scrapbooks or Project Life albums too, they're perfectly sized for those too.  
I love my card!  So cute with the kitty and the puppy!  I used watercolor paper and I water colored them.  I broke out a retired product for this one. I pulled out my Water Color Crayons from years and years and years ago!!!!  It's one of the very, very few products I've kept.  I LOVED using them.  I'm going to use them more.  I love how easily the color with.  I'll have the swaps I got in return soon! 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

No comments: