Thursday, July 21, 2016

Stamp Set Of The Month

This months stamp set of the Month is Vertical Greetings!  I love this set so much!  I wasn't sure I would.  Sometimes you buy a set not quite sure if you're gonna grove with it, but this one is a keeper!  I love the greetings, especially the way it's used on this card.  I love it stamped on a piece of vellum and attached to the card. So cute!!! 
When you purchase this stamp set in August you'll get supplies and instructions to make these three cards.  If you preorder the set before August 1st you also get a free gift! 
This card is probably my favorite, the front stamped panel comes off for a detachable book mark!!!!  Hello!!!!  How CUTE is that!!!!!???!??!  So fun!!!!  Today is the day! I'm off to Sorority Craft weekend!  Yay!!!! Don't forget to 'like' me on Facebook to follow all my crazy stamping adventures this weekend!  Check back Monday for the first of many posts about Craft Weekend!

Thanks for looking, see you soon! 

No comments: