Thursday, May 12, 2016

NEW STUFF! Sneak Peek!

I've been lost in my stamp room for the last couple of days.  My pre-order arrived Monday and we'll between that and finally having a hard copy of the catalog in my hands I've been quite content!  There's a couple stamp sets that I just haven't been able to put down!  This is one of them!  It's from a new Hostess sets called Lots of Love.  There's plenty to love about this set!  I love this elephant but there's some little hedgehogs, you guys the hedgehogs!  I'll share them on a card tomorrow!  But first the elephant!
This elephant is so cute though!  I stamped him in Staz-On and used a blender pen to color him.  I used Pool Party and Smoky Slate.  I love the blue-gray color that he is!  I masked some clouds for the sky, they're pretty light.  To finish him off, I added some grass and some hearts!  The hearts are colored with a Wink of Stella pen and then covered with the glue from the Fine Tip Glue pen. Those of you a little sad that Crystal Effects is leaving fear not the Fine Tip Glue works the same!  This card is a 5.5x3.5, so it's not your stand size but I think it worked perfectly for this little elephant!  Check back tomorrow for the hedgehogs!!!!!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: