Friday, May 27, 2016

Love You Lots

This could probably be my favorite hostess set in a long time! I love these hedgehogs!!!!  They're just tooooo cute!  This card was really simple and really quick to pull together.  I needed a quick make and take for a downline meeting with my downline Michelle and her downline. This showcased a few new products that I really love!  The new set obviously, the new color Sweet Sugarplum and some of the new Ruched Ribbon!  It's so yummy!!!!!  
The hedgehogs were colored with the Stampin' Write markers then I went over their quills (are they quills on a hedgehog......) with a Wink of Stella pen, there's nothing better than a glittery hedgehog!  We added some hearts that were punched out with the Owl Builder punch and we were done!  Such a cute card!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

No comments: