Tuesday, April 26, 2016

You Are Made Of Wonderful

Do you ever find yourself stuck in one stamping technique?  I have been watercoloring flowers like a mad woman!  Over the next couple of weeks you'll see them all.  I'm having serious trouble putting the aqua painter and blender pens down :) But when they result in gorgeous cards how can you stop!!!  I have soooo many colored cards that I'll be sharing, some this week, some next week, starting with this one!  I love this Elegant Eggplant flower.  I'll be the first to tell you I don't reach for my regal colors hardly at all.  So this was a challenge for me to pull out my Perfect Plum and Elegant Eggplant.  But I do love the finished card.    
I really went for lots of pops of gold on this card too.  The entire white piece is brushed with the Wink Of Stella Gold pen and I also did some splatters of the gold Wink Of Stella too.  I have some Gold Glimmer paper on the right and my greeting is gold embossed.  I love the gold accents.  The flower was watercolored then cut out and attached to the card with dimensionals.  So pretty!!!!   

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm super happy you are stuck in a watercoloring rut. I am happy to have this card hanging right above my stamping space in my craft room! I just love this card so much! You're awesome .... it's why I stalk you! ;)