Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Gift Bag Punch Board

 Aren't these little boxes just the cutest??!!!!  I just love them, they're so simple but so pretty and elegant.  These would be beautiful for a wedding or bridal shower or even a baby shower. I gave them out at my class over the weekend to all my wonderful guests!  I started with a 5.5x8.5 piece of cardstock and made a bag according to the directions on the punch board, BUT instead of using one of the S, M or L box lines.  I only used triangle and side score lines.  The side score line replaces the S, M, L score lines in this box.  Of course you still want to do your horizontal line too. 
To make it close I added a 1.5" score line with my paper trimmer across the top and cut all all but the back flap so that it folds closed.  I used some magnetic tape to hold it closed.  Finally I used some doilies and some punched flowers to finish the box.

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!! 

No comments: