Thursday, April 14, 2016

Fun Shaped Cards......Fussy Cutting

Yesterday I shared two of the fun shaped cards we made at my class over the weekend with the help of the Big Shot.  Today I'm sharing the two 'fussy cutting' cards we did.  Though I do want to clarify that I'm using the term 'fussy cutting' loosely today, because neither of them were hard to cut at all, and I had stencils to cut around so it was really 'easy cutting' :)  I actually love fussy cutting, but I know there are those that hate it and that's only because we've been spoiled by punches and framelits.  Ok, I'll get back to the cards.  The first is this fun cake card.  You could use any DSP and really customize this cake to anything you wanted, you could make it a wedding cake too!    
Finally, this card is my FAVORITE card!!!! I just love this fun pencil!  OMG it's toooooooo cute!!!!  The end of the school year is rapidly approaching, how adorable would a set of these be for any teacher!!!??!  This card was so easy to cut, we just trimmed off the corners to make the point of the pencil.  This card just makes me happy! 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

1 comment:

Bonnie Warhol said...

Love the pencil card! The grandkids can make these for their teachers!!