Friday, April 29, 2016

Everything Is Alright

This is my favorite card that I made with our free set!  I don't even know where to start because I love all of it!  The flowers were stamped in Pool Party and Island Indigo.  I stamped some of the leaves around the side in Garden Green, which believe it or not is becoming my go to green!  I love love love the gold splatter from the Wink of Stella Gold Pen.  The doilies are so pretty off to the side. 
The centers of the flowers are really fun and super simple to make I used the 3/4" and 1/2" circle punches to make them.  I punched the larger circle from some vellum and the smaller one in Delightful Dijon cardstock.  I crumpled the Delightful Dijon cardstock to add a little more texture.  To finish it all off I added a rhinestone in the center.  Really quick and easy.  I have one more fun card with this set and I'll share that on Monday!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!   

No comments: