Thursday, March 3, 2016

Welcome Tables

We always shower our guests with fun welcome gifts when they first arrive.  This is what everyone's spot looked like.  There's a lot going on!  I'll try to break down what's there.  On the far left is an iron on, we all bring shirts and iron on the event logo I guess and wear our shirts the next day for group pictures.  There's the adorable agenda Michelle made!  On the grid paper is a giant monogrammed cookie, all the cookies had everyone's name on them.  We had our own autograph book, made by Michelle and some Mickey candy in a heart.  There's a jar on a doily, more on that in a minute, then a pencil-advertising the next weekend this summer on it and finally a Mickey coloring sheet.  
The jar.  Michelle and I save these jars, I think at this point we have enough jars for a couple weekends.  They're so handy and fun to reuse though!  In the jar is a monogrammed Mickey letter, personalized to everyone's name.  I made these.  Each letter is a little different. There's a glitter star, just because I had too :)  a Mickey straw and finally Minnie ears for everyone!  So cute!!!  Now the actual jars, each table group (7 tables all pushed together makes one group) was a different park from Disney World.  I was sitting at the Magic Kingdom, Hollywood Studios was next to me,  Michelle was sitting in EPCOT and finally there was Animal Kingdom.  Every jar featured a different landmark from that park.  Magic Kingdom had the castle of course, Animal Kingdom had the tree of life, EPCOT had Spaceship Earth and the Studios had the Earful Tower.  I'm so so so so sad I didn't think to take pictures of the other jars.  I loved them all too.  I'm sorry I don't have the other three parks to share, you'll have to trust me that they were cute :) 
This is my whole table group all together.  I hope everyone had a good time!  I sure had fun at in our group!
Here's the rest of the room.  You can kinda see the Hollywood Studios jars....kinda.....  Check back tomorrow for the full weekend wrap up, with lots of pictures! 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!

No comments: